Notice about the Tokyo 2020 Volunteer Uniform Size
This is to inform all volunteers about the size of the uniforms that will be distributed to the Games volunteers.
Please note that the deadline for entering or changing the uniform information you provide at the bottom of Step 1 on the application form is: 12:00 midnight on 29 July 2019 (Monday)
We will not be able to meet your request regarding the uniform size if you miss the above deadline.
- For instructions on how to fill out the form, please refer to the “How to enter or revise your uniform size” below.
- You may revise the information as many times as you like before the deadline.
We have added the following sizes regarding shoes and hats.
- Shoes: 22.0cm, 30.0cm, 31.0cm, 32.0cm
- Hats: Extra large (XL)
Please understand that we may not be able to provide the items in the size you requested even if you provide the size information by the deadline.
How to enter or revise your uniform size
- Log in to "My Page” and click on the “Edit profile”.
- Select “Step 1” and scroll down to “Uniform”.
- You are required to provide: tops size, bottoms size, shoes size, and hat size. Click on ▼ for the pull-down menu. (The sizes that were added are also included.)
* Please make sure you check the size chart and provide all the required information.
- When you have finished entering all the information, scroll down to the bottom and click “Submit”. “Success! Your application form has been successfully submitted.” will be displayed, please click “OK”.
- Check to confirm that the information you entered or changed is accurately reflected.
* If a certain amount of time lapses after you open “My Page”, your entry or changes may not be reflected so we recommend that you confirm.